Hello dear friends.
I am excited as i write this post coz i got so many positive feedback on my latest post on Instagram .
I just posted it for 30 minutes but already had many DMs about the makeup.
I think this is because of the great help of my sis, who is a makeup artist. Check her feeds on instagram Makeup By Philia . She’s a certified professional MUA , ready to save your special day with reasonable price and high end makeup brands.
Due to great demand 😂 let me share with you how we create this look.
[ Makeup used were combination of Philia’s products, my own makeup products, and collaboration project from Silverswan and Surabaya Beauty Blogger ]
1. Applied Eyelashes first.
Top lash is Blanchard from Silverswanlash
Lower lash is Silverswanlash No 306
(super like how light weight the lashes are! Plus, it is include a glue 😁 the glue could stick well all day long and easy to clean too!)
3. Applied shading and countouring palette from Anastasia Beverly Heels. Basically we put on darker color on the nose and jaw area. And put brighter color on nose bridge, under the eyes and a bit on the center of my forehead. Last, we used the pink color for blush on 😁
4. Applied loose powder to control the oil. We’re using: MAC mineral loose powder.
5. Draw the eyebrow. Using Etude Drawing Pencil Eyebrow color: brown
6. Eyeliner: Kanebo
7. Eyeshadow: combination of chocolate, black and silver color from Sephora Palette
8. Lipstick: Colourpop Viper
Voilaa finished! I applied thin layer of Elf Compact Powder as the finishing touch, to make sure the makeup stay longer without oil ruining it.
All pictures here are raw pics. I do not edit the contrast, brightness etc, so u can have a clear look at it. Really nice even without any filter applied.